- Bogged Shot Link : Natural Resources info. on illegal lead shot (used to weight fishing lines)
- Bleed Ghost King : Do ghosts bleed?
- Boggled He Stinks : after playing Boggle for 4 days straight with out a bath...
- Belted Hog King : Biker with a belt to hold his pants up?
- Blend Egg Shit : add three cups of crap to the mix and blend at high speed for 4 minutes or until runny
- Behold Gets King : and Prince Charming too?
- Beds Ogle Knight : Ohhhh! it is Prince Charming, what a hunk!
- Sob Ledge Knight : I found out he was already married, and felt so awful I was think of jumping out of the castles' tower window
- Be Geld Knight So : but then I thought, he's the one who cheated, so I gelded him
- Bldg seeking Hot :...start of a help wanted ad for a plumber?
- Blond's Eight Keg : new label of beer, made by blond women who can't spell 'blonde'
- Blighted Keg Son : fella who just celebrated his 21st birthday
- Bold Geek Night: a class for those learning HTML
- Belting Desk Hog :violence in the workplace--I hit the fool taking up more then their fare share of the space
- (Knocking on the bathroom door) are you almost done it there? (Answer) Bee Kind-(I am) Shtg a Log!! (grrrruntttt)
- ...and my personnal favorite, because it is true, I have Blighted God Knees from praying for you.
Friday, January 06, 2006
I was filling out a crossword puzzle recently that gave me the Britney Spears/Presbyterian clue/answer that I posted a few days ago. That got me to thinking which I admit can be dangerous for me. I did a Google search for an anagram website, which led me to www.wordsmith.org/anagrams. Then I was thinking, what should I anagram? Something pertinent. I got it! I input "the blogged sink" and hit enter. In a few quick seconds I had a list of at least 500 "sentences", although most of the words were pretty obsecure. I'm going to share a few of the more interesting results with you, along with some eye-rolling comments ;)